ABOUT RAVE FOOTBALL
Students will play for the team that coincides with their home high school boundary.
The league was developed based on a set of values shared by each community, including:
- A need for healthy competition
- The desire to create a fun experience for our participants.
The ERAVE Governing Committee is made up of the head coach from each high school and a program representative from each community association: Eastview Athletic Association, Rosemount Area Athletic Association, Apple Valley Athletic Association. This group will decide the game schedule each year and establish the rules and regulations for the league.
RAVE FOOTBALL KEY INFORMATION:
- Each community is working to field at least two teams per grade level with roster levels in the range of 20 to 25 players per team. Depending on enrollment, there may be more than two teams per community.
- There will be a six-week regular season schedule
- Each team will play seven to eight games, depending on total number of teams per grade level.
- No games will be scheduled during Labor Day weekend.
- Saturday games will have a start time between 10 a.m. and noon, with some games scheduled at 2 p.m.
- Weeknight games will have a start time of 6 p.m., with a 5:30 p.m. start time for the last two weeks of the season.
THE LOGOS AND LINKS IMMEDIATELY BELOW WILL TAKE YOU TO THE TEAM’S ASSOCIATION WEBSITES